Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pupa Folk Waves Eye Shadow

I had never heard of Pupa Milano before, and was quite interested in it when I came across a small display of it. I bought their Folk Waves eye shadow in 01 which ended up being copper. I paid about 8 dollars for the shadow, which is kind of a lot in my book. This being the case, I got my hopes up. Luckily, I was not disappointed. I liked the packaging that the shadow came in; it felt solid in my hand, and I could clearly see the eye shadow through the window in the top. The product felt silky on my lids, and glided on without looking patchy. It was only moderately pigmented, however it was buildable, and I achieved a rather strong copper look on my lids. The best part of the shadow is that I didn't get a single crease all day. If I cam find any more Pupa Milano products, I will certainly check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment