Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baume Du Sourire Smile Lip Balm, Honey

I gave this variety of Baume du Sourire's lip balm a separate review from the orange version. Not only are they completely different scents, the products are of two separate consistencies, in totally different packages. But I digress. I love Baume du Sourire's Smile lip balm in honey, for everything except the price tag. 13 bucks? Only worth it because I love the product. Aside from the fact that I have to put the balm on with my finger due to the packaging, this product seriously rocks. It smells warmly of honey, and goes onto lips smoothly. The balm left my lips feeling supple and moisturized. It even taste good, and the little box it comes in is adorable! I think I'm gonna have to track down more Baume du Sourire products! Has anyone else tried them?

No comments:

Post a Comment