Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I decided to pick up Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette, since I have only ever heard good things about their previous two naked palettes. It cost 50 bucks, which seemed really excessive to me. I mean, it comes with a brush but so? What makes these palettes so great?
After trying this product, I am officially a supporter of the "naked" line. The shadows went on so smoothly, and really brightened up my eyes. The palette had a variety of shades (12), which all blended well together. The mirror in the case was really high-quality, as was the dual-ended brush. I will probably end up buying the other two naked palettes. If you're willing to part with the fifty dollars, then you will most likely fall in love with this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment