Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NYX Wonder Pencil

Though the name Wonder Pencil made me skeptical, I decided to try out NYX's new multitasking product. It turned out to be great! The pencil comes in three shades, sort of like BB cream does. I got the lightest shade, and tried it out for three purposes. I applied it to my waterline, my skin imperfections, and my lips, as a nude liner. It worked well for all three! While I still prefer a stark-white liner for my waterline, this nude shade really did brighten up my eyes! The product hid my skin imperfections (zits, scars, etc) really well. However, my favorite thing to do with this product is to use it as a nude lip liner. It disappears into my skin, but acts as a fabulous lip liner. The product also is great for a lip base: just rub it all over your lips before applying lipstick. It really extended the wear of my lipstick! My only gripe is that it only comes in three shades. While the lightest shade is an exact match for MY skin, I doubt very many women could find their match.

No comments:

Post a Comment