Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cheaper Chubby Stick?

I just noticed that I had a lot of "dupes" for Clinique's Chubby stick... Like, three. And I had the Chubby Stick itself. And I never noticed how similar they were until just now. Anyways, I figured I would give you a good comparison of them.
Top: Clinique Chubby Stick. Highly pigmented, great color, feels really smooth. Stays on well, moisturizes my lips quite nicely. Cream finish. 16 color options.
Second to top: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. Highly pigmented, great color, feels good, stays on okay. Doesn't moisturize lips, nor does it dry. Cream Finish. 12 shades.
Second to bottom: Hard Candy All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain. Moderately pigmented, good color, feels nice, stays on decently. Moisturizes lips a little bit, gloss finish. 8 shades.
Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick. Moderately pigmented, good color, feels okay, stays on for a few hours. Slightly moisturizes lips, cream finish. Eight shades.

The Clinique really is the best, but Revlon is a close second, in my opinion. I didn't like the Neutrogena as much as the others, it felt a little chalky as it wore off. The Hard Candy option is okay, but it doesn't have as many colors, nor does it stay on as long as the top two. If you don't want to shell out for the Clinique Chubby Stick, you should pick up Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment