Saturday, June 1, 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick

I was afraid to try Rimmel's Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick; usually when a celebrity collaborates on a makeup product, it is very poor quality. However, I fell in love with this lipstick. I bought it in 107, a sexy dark red. The packaging was cute enough; the tube was bright red with Kate's name in cursive across the top, with a tiny heart. Rimmel's signature crown was stamped atop the cap. I was afraid that the packaging would overshadow the product, but it did not.

I put it on a few days later for an event, and was amazed by how highly pigmented it was. I put one swipe on, and it was completely opaque, and a dark, sexy shade of red. The product stayed on really well throughout the night, and I got a ton of compliments on the shade. I will definitely by Lasting Finish lipstick in more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment