Monday, June 17, 2013

Rimmel ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Pencil

I bought Rimmel's ScandalEyes eye shadow pencil in "Blamed Blue," wondering if chubby eye shadow sticks were any good. The answer? Kind of. I paid about six bucks for it, and put it on a few days later. The product was highly pigmented, and went on in one swipe. However, as good as the shadow felt on, it smudged after a few hours. I forgive it, though; the shadow was so pigmented and bright. I will probably buy this product again, in ore colors.

5 comments:

  1. I have one in witness white. I use it as a base under colors that I really want to pop. It works well for that! Have you tried the e.l.f. jumbo eyeshadow sticks?


    allthings-ally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the e.l.f. sticks before; they were pretty good. And I haven't tried the white one; that's a smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem I had with the e.l.f. one is some creasing but over all they aren't bad! And yes! Its also nice for the inner corners to brightening the eyes!

      Btw I love your blog! Stumbled upon it today and I'm glad I did, definitely a new follower :)

      allthings-ally.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Yeah, they definitely creased a little, and have you tried using the white ScandalEyes above your tear duct? I ordered the white today; I might end up using it for that. And I'm glad to hear that you're a fan of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have! It's very nice for that too. I get a lot of use out of mine for sure!

      Delete