Friday, June 14, 2013

Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick

I picked up this lipstick mostly out of morbid curiosity. Could a lipstick stay on for 14 hours? The answer is yes. However, said lipstick will also turn your lipstick into a rose-tinted sahara desert. Stat. Towards lunch-time, (I had put on the lipstick at about 7 in the morning) my lips looked nasty. I'm talking peeling, cracked... Yeah, nasty. I ended up having to take it off; my lips were trashed. But doesn't that defeat the purpose of the longwear lipstick? Maybe this would be a good choice if your lips weren't naturally dry, like mine. I would advise you to exercise caution when decided whether or not the lipstick is a good product.
(Side note: The lipstick was very highly pigmented... I still don't forgive it, though)
Picture from Maybelline's webiste; previous picture too pixelated

No comments:

Post a Comment