Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Go-To Day Eye Makeup

Here's how I do my makeup if I really don't feel like spending a lot of time on it (aka if I won't see anyone important that day, but still want to look at least decent). The whole thing took me less than five minutes.
First, make sure your eyebrows at least look decent. Apply primer to the eyelid, and rub in.
 Apply gold (or champagne) shadow to the eyelid and under the eye as a liner. I used Maybelline's Color Tattoo cream eye shadow in "Gold Rush". Make sure that you apply enough of the product that none of your eyelid shows through.
 Add a tasteful swipe of black liquid eyeliner above your top lashes. Don't start right above the tear duct, as that makes the eye appear smaller.






Finish with a liberal, but not over-the-top dose of volumizing ascara, and you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment