Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss

After being impressed by Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipstick, I decided to try their Stay Glossy lip gloss. I bought it in "All Day Seduction," a dark pink shade. The packaging was very basic, with a traditional gloss applicator, which I enjoy. I don't like it when I think that the packaging will overshadow the product. Anyways, I really liked the gloss once I put it on. The product glided on smoothly, and was neither too light, nor too heavy. The gloss only gave me a slight wash of color, which was kind of disappointing. I don't really go for "subtle". I forgave the gloss for that, though, as it stayed on quite well, and did not dry out my lips. I don't think I'll buy it again, but I will continue to use the tube that I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment