Friday, May 24, 2013

ELF 3-in-1 Mascara

 Since I really liked one of ELF's other mascara's, I decided I'd pick up their 3-in-1 mascara. Said mascara claimed to "Lengthen, define, and volumize". Surely, since it was more expensive and claimed to do more than their lengthening and volumizing mascara, then must be great. I was wrong. Even though the brush looked like it would be great, it ended up being awful. The little ball on the end actually wasn't helpful for flaring out my lashes, nor did it help me get into my inner lashes. The bristles on the applicator were way too short; it barely deposited any product onto my lashes, and the product that was applied didn't do anything in the way of lengthening, defining, or volumizing my lashes. I was very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment