Monday, May 20, 2013

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara


I had been wanting to try Maybelline's Mega Plush mascara for a long time, so I finally bought it a few days ago, and tried it out. I hadn't seen much advertising for the product, like I had for the Rocket and the Falsies. I was still hoping for another HG of mascara, though. I put it on the next day, and was initially put off. The brush (shown in lower picture) was huge, with thick bristles. Yet it initially gave me very little volume. However, after putting on numerous coats (literally more than a dozen), I fell in love with the effect. The mascara gave me amazing definition, and
no clumps. After building it, I got great volume, and it ended up giving me a sort of doll-lash effect. The product held it's effect all day, and I might even like it more than the Falsies! If you have enough time to put on coat after coat, this is your mascara.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I was looking at your post from April 16th about Maybelline colorsensational vivids lip color. Do you know what eyeshadow (and the color) that the model is wearing in the photo? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me, Carol Baiot3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Claire! It looks to me like she's wearing Maybelline's Diamond Glow eye shadow quad in "Copper Brown".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your reply! Claire

    ReplyDelete