Thursday, May 16, 2013

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow

I bought L'Oreal's Infallible eye shadow in "Smoldering Plum" at Walgreens the other day, as I had been wanting to try the product for quite some time. I put the shadow on the next day, and was quite freaked out; it was really, really dark. The shadow ended up being more brown than plum, as well. The shadow felt really silky and had a nice shimmery effect, but it still wasn't what I expected. Despite how much I liked the formula of the shadow, I was annoyed at the color. That is not plum. I might buy more shades of L'Oreal's Infallible eye shadow, but I will remain wary.

Here's how the shadow looked in the pot: a dark brown shade with a hint of brown.




Here's how the shadow looked on: brown, and nothing but.





No comments:

Post a Comment