Thursday, May 2, 2013

L'Oreal Color Caress Wet Shine Stain

I've really been infatuated with L'Oreal's lip products lately, so I picked up their Color Caress Wet Shine Stain. I put it on soon after, and was alarmed. It went on very unevenly, and it looked more like I had just put on a fuchsia lip liner. Yikes! More coats didn't help, either. I couldn't get it to budge; it had already dried. I ended up dabbing on a little bit of cream makeup remover in order to make the stain liquify, and I rubbed this around, and let it dry. That fixed the problem, and once that was taken care of, the stain looked really good. It didn't flake throughout the day, nor did I settle into the lines of my lips. The product didn't dry out my lips, but I don't know how practical the product is, given how much effort it took to make it look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment