Monday, May 27, 2013

Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes

I was walking through the drugstore the other day, and I saw that there was a new variety of the Falsies! Could it be? I grabbed it without hesitation, and immediately wondered if it could possibly be better than the original. I put it on the following morning, and was initially put off by the brush for the "Upper Lashes" side. It wasn't the curved brush that defined the falsies for me, but rather a corkscrew-like thing! Once I put it on, though, it looked just like the original Falsies. The "Lower Lashes" end was what really intrigued me. It sported a teeny-tiny straight brush for one to do their lower lashes with! This is a first among drugstore mascaras, and I actually really liked it; the brush let me be very precise, and it kept me from getting too much product on my lower lashes. So even though the "Upper Lashes" brush was not what I expected, I really liked this version of the Falsies, and I will definitely buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment