Friday, April 19, 2013

Badger Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

The other day at Ulta, I happened upon a small array of lotions and potions by an organic brand, called Badger. The products were low to the ground, and almost hidden by all the other products. A potential diamond in the rough. I plucked out a Cocoa Butter lip balm, dubbed "Creamy Cocoa." I didn't pay too much for it, I think around 6 bucks. I put it on later that day, and was surprised that the texture was soft, but kind of... gloppy. It smelled great, it felt really good on, and moisturized my lips really well. The packaging was cute, and I liked that the tube held a lot of product. It ended up being one of my favorite lip balms, despite the gloppiness. I ended  up going back to the store and getting another flavor, Vanilla Bean, which I also loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment