Monday, April 15, 2013

Femme Couture Prime Wear Lipstick

I grabbed Femme Couture's Prime Wear Lipstick on a whim at Sally's the other day. I had never tried anything by this particular brand before, and was curious. Could this be my next favorite lipstick? I coughed up the money for the lipstick, and was out the door. The second I got home, I took the plastic off of the tube and took the cap off. What? Clear plastic? The packaging was nice-looking on the outside, but once I took the lid off, not so much. I was immediately suspicious. Had I wasted my money? I slid the lipstick on cautiously. The lipstick felt amazing when I put it on. It was silky and light-feeling, despite the major pigment. I got the shade "Spice It Up," a coppery brown hue. It went on matte, and was very comfortable to wear; I barely even noticed I was wearing lipstick! I will definitely buy more shades of Prime Wear in the very near future! 

3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing when I was at Sally's, now I want to know where I can get some more. This lipstick is great, it's been a while since I found a lipstick I like so much. I have used the same brands for years and have had to change from my favorite colors to what's available. Do you know where I can get these lipsticks, specifically I can the Prime Wear Pop of Color Florescent Fuchsia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Femme Couture is sold exclusively at Sally's; it seems that the brand doesn't even have it's own website. I wasn't able to find that shade on the Sally's website either, nor on amazon or eBay. Could it have been discontinued?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really disappointing! I found a favorite at Sally's (party pink) and it was discontinued. Now I've just learned that there is no website for this company. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete