Monday, April 22, 2013

ELF Cream Eyeliner

One of my favorite eyeliners is ELF's cream eyeliner. I got it in black for about 3 dollars at Target, and it was worth the buy. The eyeliner came in a little pot, and had it's own brush with it. The brush worked well, and the eyeliner went on in one swipe, without pulling at my skin, or leaving chunks behind. The eyeliner was smudge-proof and highly pigmented. It stayed on throughout the day without smearing or melting down my face. For 3 dollars, I will mostly likely buy as many shades as I possibly can of this eyeliner.

3 comments:

  1. I love these cream liners! I own 3 of them, black, punk purple and teal tease. These are definitely worth the $3! I was honestly shocked at their lasting power and the fact that they don't budge throughout the day!

    allthings-ally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about trying the teal; and they truly are one of ELF's best products, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I just got the teal one in the mail today, I cannot wait to do a tutorial using it! I definitely agree with your opinion!

      allthings-ally.blogspot.com

      Delete