Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Maybelline ShineSensational Lip Gloss

I decided to take another stab at lip gloss, mostly because I found a tube of Maybelline's ShineSensational lip gloss in the clearance aisle of Walgreens. I paid $3 for it, which should have tipped me off that it was poor quality. Anyways, I put it on later that day, and it went on smoothly. It was somewhere between sticky and lightweight, and was a translucent shade of shimmery pink. Hmm. Not bad. Until I caught a whiff of it. I got the lip gloss in "Crushed Candy," which must be code for sulfur. Or maybe formaldehyde. Trust me, it was bad. That was the only really nasty thing about it, but that has deterred me from buying it every again, even though it stayed on really well. If you are not sensitive to smell, this would fine a fine product for you. If your nose works, though, stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment