Saturday, April 20, 2013

Physician's Formula Bright Collection Eye Shadow

I can never have enough shades of brown eye shadow, so I bought Physician's Formula Bright Collection eye shadow quad in "Metallic Canyon" at Ulta. The shadow went on really smoothly, and I only needed a swipe or two to make it show up. I liked how I didn't have to scrub the brush into the shadow to pick it up, and I also enjoyed how smooth it felt and looked. Four shades didn't seem like a lot of options, but they blended together really well, and I was able to create a few different combinations that looked good. The lower left shade is my new favorite brown shadow, and makes a really good liner, as well. The shadows stayed on really well, and only creased a little. I will definitely be trying more products from Physician's Formula in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment