Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

After seeing numerous commercials for the apparently-amazing Maybelline Baby Lips, I decided to check 'em out. I got them in Peppermint and Cherry Me. I put the peppermint on when I got home, and it smelled lightly of mint. It was slightly glossy, and stayed on for about an hour before I needed to reapply. The same results came with Cherry Me, which had a tart scent and a red hue. The pigment on Cherry Me was build-able, so I put on about three coats. After applying and reapplying my baby lips all day, my lips did indeed feel more moisturized. The product wasn't amazing though. The pigment didn't stay on for very long, and the same moisturizing results can be achieved through cocoa butter. Will I buy more Baby Lips? Probably not. I will, however, use the ones I have until they run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment