Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Physicians Formula Nude Palette

The other day at CVS, I saw that there was a big sale on Physicians Formula products. I ambled over, and grabbed their nude palette. I payed about six bucks for it, which was a steal. I brought it home, and tried it out the following day. The applicator that was included was very high quality; the shape made applying the shadow a breeze. I also liked how the shadows were grouped into different "looks": natural, playful, and dramatic. I usually thumb my nose at suggestions like this, but for once I followed the advice given. I was pleased with the results: the shadow really played up my eyes, and blended well. The shadow stayed on well throughout the day, and I was so impressed that I went back to CVS and got the smokey palette. If I can find more palettes like these, I will definitely buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment