Monday, April 29, 2013

Maybelline Great Line Eyeliner

I had spotted Maybelline's iconic shades of pink and green at the store the other day, and was drawn to it. This wasn't a mascara, though; it was an eyeliner. I bought Maybelline's Great Line Eyeliner in Violet. I'll admit I was a bit skeptical; non-liquid eyeliners aren't exactly my thing. I ended up being justified in my skepticism. The eyeliner wasn't very pigmented, nor could I be very precise with it. I had to put on coat after coat to even get the color to show up, and even then, it was translucent. By the time I had put on so many swipes, I ended up with a very thick line. I ended up blending it a little and wearing it as eye shadow. On the bright side, it stayed on really well. I will likely end up using this eyeliner as an eye shadow stick; I will not buy this product again, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment