Saturday, April 20, 2013

Maybelline Master Duo Eyeliner

Even though I love my Rimmel liquid liner, I decided that I should try something new. I picked up Maybelline's Master Duo eyeliner at Walgreens the other day, and tried it out today. It went on easily without pulling my skin, and was very dark and glossy. I used the thick side of it, and was very impressed. My right eye looked great! My left eye looked like a blind 3 year old applied it. I admit that I'm not great at liquid eyeliner, but Rimmel's handle and brush design kept this from being an issue. I wish that the handle on this liner was thinner and thus more user-friendly, but alas it is not. I will keep using this liner, and continue to hone my liquid eyeliner skills. Maybe one day I can make the Master Duo eyeliner look good on my left side, too! If I get good at using it, I will buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment