Monday, April 15, 2013

Revlon Baby Stick

I happened upon a new Revlon display at the local drugstore, and was immediately enticed. Revlon... With Gucci? I checked it out. The baby sticks grabbed my attention, and I grabbed the lightest shade, so I could use it on my cheeks. Being ghostly white, I can't put much pigment on my cheeks without looking like a clown. For it's size, it was a little pricey, I think around seven or eight bucks. The stick itself was the size of my thumb, which immediately made me think "cute! cute! I need this!" Clever, Revlon. I got it in "Tahiti". It went on easily enough, both on my cheeks and lips. It was nice, but pretty predictable. Not groundbreaking. It wasn't a failure, but it was very basic. Would I buy it again? Doubtful. I will, however, use it until I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment