Saturday, April 20, 2013

Black Radiance Eye Shadow

The other day at Walmart, I happened upon I brand I hadn't heard of: Black Radiance. Was it specifically for women of color? Were they trying to save the best beauty products for black women? The eye shadows looked pretty cool, so I bought Black Radiance's eye shadow in "Mint Julep". I put it on the following day, and it took a while to put on. Had I been okay with ruining the swirly design, it wouldn't have been such a slow process, but I decided to preserve the design. I pressed my shadow brush into the shadow, but did not swirl it around. Once I got the shadow on, I really liked it. It was a dark gold color, and had a soft glow to it. It stayed on well throughout the day, and didn't crease too much. Maybe they are trying to hide their beauty secrets from us... Kidding, of course. I do plan on buying more eye shadows from Black Radiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment